Morbihan, Brittany, a living, breathing Celtic land, will make your holidays exciting.
Its culture, traditions, food, heritage…. many attractions to make your stay a pleasant one.
- Le The Lorient Interceltic Festival.
- National horse stud farm at Hennebont
- Port Louis the citadel
- The city of sail Eric Tabarly and the submarine base (Lorient)
- Outings on the lakes (du Ter, Lannenec)
- Carnac the famous megaliths
Excursions to the islands: Ile de groix and Belle Ile.
A tour of the Gulf of Morbihan
The Quiberon peninsula, remarkable wild coastland.